Tilt-Up Supervisor and Technician
دوره تکنیسین و سرکارگری قطعات پیش ساخته بتنی
A Tilt-Up Supervisor is a person who has demonstrated proficiency in and an understanding of overall on-site administrative and technical management for producing tilt-up projects by passing the ACI written examination and meeting work experience requirements.
A Tilt-Up Technician is a person who has an understanding of overall on-site administrative and technical management for producing tilt-up projects by passing the ACI written examination, but who lacks sufficient work experience to qualify as a tilt-up supervisor.
Scope and Knowledge:
The primary technical resources for this program are as follows:
- TCA Tilt-Up Construction and Engineering Manual
- ACI 551.1R—Tilt-Up Construction Guide
- TCA Guideline for Temporary Wind Bracing of Tilt-Up Concrete Panels
The program requires knowledge in the following areas of tilt-up construction:
- Plan reading,
- Site preparation and foundations,
- Slabs on grade,
- Concrete properties and placement,
- Erection, and
- Structural Systems.