Concrete Flatwork Finisher and Technician
دوره تکنیسین پرداخت کاری و کف سازی سطوح بتنی
A Concrete Flatwork Finisher is a craftsman who has demonstrated knowledge about and the ability to place, consolidate, finish, edge, joint, cure and protect concrete flatwork.
A Concrete Flatwork Technician is a person who is knowledgeable about proper procedures to place, consolidate, finish, edge, joint, cure and protect concrete flatwork, but who lacks sufficient work experience to qualify as a Concrete Flatwork Finisher.
Scope and Knowledge:
The primary technical resource for this program is ACI's Concrete Craftsman Series, Slabs on Grade, CCS–1. The program requires knowledge in the following areas of concrete construction:
- Planning for slab-on-ground placement
- Concrete materials, mixture proportioning, and control tests
- Preparation before placing concrete
- Floor flatness and levelness
- Placing equipment
- Finishing tools and equipment
- Procedures for finishing slabs-on-ground
- Curing and protection of concrete
- Finishing problems and possible solutions